1. Ownership and title of goods only passes to the purchaser once Allneeds has received payment in full (including interest).
2. Risk of goods purchased shall pass to the purchaser immediately upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, or the purchaser’s agent or carrier.
3. Unless expressly stated herein, all goods sold are covered by standard manufacturer’s warranties.
4. Unless expressly stated herein, prices do not include installation, configuration or delivery charges, which are available on a fee for service basis.
5. Allneeds expressly disclaims all liability regarding the operation of software. Software warranties (if applicable) are provided only by the original publishers thereof.
6. This document (including description of goods) represents the entire contract between Allneeds and the purchaser. Unless expressly stated herein, all other representations and oral statements made by or on behalf of Allneeds do not form part of this contract, and may not be relied upon.
7. Allneeds shall be entitled to charge collection fees and interest upon all outstanding amounts at the rate of 15% per annum calculated daily. All warranties and guarantees by Allneeds are expressly excluded in circumstances where equipment shows signs of abuse, deliberate damage.
8. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to make and retain regular backups of data and software before presenting equipment to Allneeds for further work. Allneeds shall not be responsible for the consequences of lost or corrupted data or software, regardless of the cause. Please make regular backups.
9. Allneeds warrants that its work will be performed with due care and skill and that all materials supplied will be reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are supplied, but otherwise accepts no liability for work performed or for materials supplied by others. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
10. To the maximum extent permissible by law, Allneeds shall not be under any liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any injury loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) to persons or property, no matter how arising.
11. Extension of time or other indulgence granted by Allneeds shall not constitute a waiver nor in any way affect its full rights and entitlements hereunder.
12. Charges will apply to work or repairs outside of warranty.
13. All systems have a 12 month return to base warranty. Components are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty which may be longer than 12 months.
14. Before purchasing a display unit please understand the pixel policy warranty provided by the manufacturer.
15. All hardware/software installation should be performed by or assisted by a knowledgeable person. Any removal of labels or serial numbers will void all warranty with Allneeds Computers.
16. A 20% restocking fee applies for non-faulty goods.
17. Clients are to follow any terms and conditions associated with manufacturer promotions or cashback offers.